14.4.10

A Magnificent Mister


Whilst on a job last weekend, I met the most wonderful gentleman.  I promised myself to save time to not post again until May.  However, after spending the weekend with this man I could not avoid it.  He is such a classy man that he deserves a post to honor him.

For his privacy, I shall simply call him "Mr. M".

Mr. M is many things.  Here's a list from the top of my mind:
  • Opinionated, but not judgemental
  • Polite, but not fake
  • Honest, but not rude
  • Handsome, but not vain
  • Wealthy, but not stingy or extravagant
  • Hardworking, but still knows how to have fun
  • Organized, but not imposingly so
  • Loving, but not meaninglessly so
  • Generous, but not thoughtlessly so
  • Jocular, but not offensive
  • Intelligent, but not condescending
Any classy lady would hope to find a gentleman like Mr. M.

Prescription:  Turn the volume up on this one.  LISTEN HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment