27.4.10

A Gallant Prince


(Posts for the meantime are based on specific inspiration.  I promise better posts will be back in a few weeks.)

I was boarding the trolley tonight when a gentleman caught me by surprise.  I was carrying a heavy bag and was the last passenger on.  There were no more seats left.  When this man saw me struggle to set the bag down, he immediately offered his seat to me.  The best part was that he was carrying two large instrument cases himself.  At his offer I uncontrollably sighed, "Awww, how sweet" and thanked him.  Moments like that are unfortunately rare in this town.



Also, a friend of mine also experienced a nice moment today.  She often gives a buck to a local homeless man.  Today, he chased her down the sidewalk and gave her a small pair of stud earrings.  How sweet is that?  When she told me the little story her eyes filled with tears of appreciation.  I hope you all make room in your hearts to appreciate similar episodes.

The obligatory song can be heard HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment